You can use the interactive google map below. We are in a very beautiful part of the country side but make sure you have the driving directions so as not to get lost.
- The nearest international airports are at Rodez and Toulouse.
- Trains run from Paris and Toulouse to Figeac or Capdenac.
- Driving on the Autoroutes, Le Mûrier de Viels is 560kms from Paris (exit 56 from the A20) and 110kms from Toulouse (exit 59 from the A20).
- GPS reference: - 44.554378, 2.011163 (+44° 33' 15", +2° 0' 40"). Lieu-dit-Veils, 12700 Causse et
Diège. Vergessen Sie nicht der Strasse Lieu-dit-Veils !!. Depending on the type of software your GPS uses you may also input the name of our hotel 'Le Murier de Viels'.
- Driving from the SOUTH on the D922(D822), you come to the very small village of LOUPIAC.
- From Loupiac, the road winds steeply down towards the RIVER LOT.
- Just before you get to the river and the hamlet of La Madeleine, you should turn sharp left onto the D86.
- 2kms along the D86 is a turning on the LEFT to the Hotel.
- Driving from the NORTH, you pass through FIGEAC.
- Take the D922(D822) towards Montauban and Villefranche de Rouergue (not the Rodez road).
- 10kms after leaving Figeac, you cross the River Lot.
- Turn right immediately after crossing the river and look out for signs to the Hotel.
- Driving from RODEZ AIRPORT, turn left on leaving the airport (away from Rodez).
- After 25kms, you pass through Decazeville.
- After 47kms, you will arrive at Capdenac Port.
- Turn left over the bridge into Capdenac Gare, crossing the River Lot.
- Turn right immediately after crossing the river and continue for about 2kms around Capdenac until you reach a roundabout with two factories on your right.
- Take the D86 towards La Madeleine and Cajac; this road follows the river.
- After about 10kms, you will arrive at La Madeleine with a restaurant called "Belle Rive" on your right.
- Turn left and then immediately right (still on the D86) and look out for signs to Le Mûrier de Viels.