You can use the interactive google map below. We are in a very beautiful part of the country side but make sure you have the driving directions so as not to get lost.
- The nearest international airports are at Rodez and Toulouse.
- Trains run from Paris and Toulouse to Figeac or Capdenac.
- Driving on the Autoroutes, Le Mûrier de Viels is 560kms from Paris (exit 56 from the A20) and 110kms from Toulouse (exit 59 from the A20).
- GPS reference: 44.554378, 2.011163 (+44° 33' 15", +2° 0'
40") Lieu Dit Viels, 12700 Causse et
Diège (make sure you add the road name Lieu Dit Viels too!!). Depending on the type of software your GPS uses you may also input the name of our hotel 'Le Murier de Viels'.
- Driving from the SOUTH on the D922(D822), you come to the very small village of LOUPIAC.
- From Loupiac, the road winds steeply down towards the RIVER LOT.
- Just before you get to the river and the hamlet of La Madeleine, you should turn sharp left onto the D86.
- 2kms along the D86 is a turning on the LEFT to the Hotel.
- Driving from the NORTH, you pass through FIGEAC.
- Take the D922(D822) towards Montauban and Villefranche de Rouergue (not the Rodez road).
- 10kms after leaving Figeac, you cross the River Lot.
- Turn right immediately after crossing the river and look out for signs to the Hotel.
- Driving from RODEZ AIRPORT, turn left on leaving the airport (away from Rodez).
- After 25kms, you pass through Decazeville.
- After 47kms, you will arrive at Capdenac Port.
- Turn left over the bridge into Capdenac Gare, crossing the River Lot.
- Turn right immediately after crossing the river and continue for about 2kms around Capdenac until you reach a roundabout with two factories on your right.
- Take the D86 towards La Madeleine and Cajac; this road follows the river.
- After about 10kms, you will arrive at La Madeleine with a restaurant called "Belle Rive" on your right.
- Turn left and then immediately right (still on the D86) and look out for signs to Le Mûrier de Viels.